Thursday, November 4, 2010

Home page

Well. It is kind of impossible to create a home page on blogger, though I'm sure people have done it before. When I get my own "graphic designer" web site, I will hopefully have a kickin' home page.

Right now, when I log onto the internet, my home page is google.com. Maybe if I navigate you through what my typical course of map clicks entails, I can give you a better sense of what "home" is to me, at least concerning the internet.






















This is what my tumblr looks like to the outside viewer. I'm pretty happy with the layout of it. I took the picture, designed the heading bar, carefully chose the layout. Being someone entirely consumed by aesthetics, it is important for me to display that in every single aspect of my life. Typically, I go to this page, admire the combination of photos and quotes/etc that I have currently posted, then go to the dashboard and look at my friends' posts. I also like using GoogleReader for the blogs I like that are not on tumblr.





Then, like any other person under 30 (and many over 30), I check my facebook, even though it emails me if anyone does anything concerning me. Can't resist stalking my friends and acquaintances.

















Next, in true masochistic shopaholic form, I go to Anthropologie.com, my favorite store, which I can barely afford the sale items of. But it's a veritable feast for the eyes, every fabric and pattern and texture and design. It's just to die for.

My "home" on the internet consists of searching effortlessly for anything and everything I'd ever want, a narcissistic collection of mostly things I haven't even created myself and sometimes personal thoughts (that often lose me followers), cyber-stalking, and masochistic eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment